Balgus' 99 Slayer + Max Combat Celebration

+2
OmniRick
Balgus135
6 posters

Go down

Balgus' 99 Slayer + Max Combat Celebration Empty Balgus' 99 Slayer + Max Combat Celebration

Post by Balgus135 Wed Nov 25, 2020 2:20 am

I had always thought it would be an amazing achievement to earn 99 Slayer, as well as maxed combat stats. As I grew closer to my long time goals, I realized I may be able to achieve both at the same time. So I continued working on slayer, using range and mage when possible to make sure my melee stats wouldn't get too far ahead(or behind) the ultimate goal, 99 Attack, Strength, Defence, and Slayer on the same kill. By the time I achieved 98 slayer, I knew for sure that it would be possible, assuming I didn't mess it up somehow. That is when I decided I would take the loot I gained from my 98 Slayer grind and use it to throw a massive celebration and drop party. After a few months of grinding, along with a slight Minecraft hiatus, the time has finally arrived to celebrate this great achievement!

When: Friday Nov. 27 @11:30p EST(4:30a UTC)
Where: W354, Stronghold of Security 1st Floor - Room just East of entrance(able to see from entrance as well)

Following the Colorful Fireworks those who wish can take a leisurely stroll up to Burthorpe where I will purchase my Attack and Strength capes. From there I will be teleporting to Lumbridge for my Defence Cape. Followed by teleporting to Shilo for the Slayer cape. Finally I will be heading to the Falador party room to add my loot from 98-99 Slayer into the drop party chest!

The loot from 98-99 Slayer, as well as 98-99 Atk/Str/Def, has accumulated quite nicely. The total loot/item list will be updated prior to the celebration. For those who are curious here's what we are looking at so far:  *Note: I did receive a hydra claw during the final grind, due to it's value I sold it since I figured more items of lower value would make for a more entertaining drop party.
100m Cash - will be used to purchase various items for drops
55 Brimstone Keys
Clue Caskets: 6 Beginner, 5 Easy, 4 Med, 43 Hard, 4 Elite
Uniques:
Eternal Gem
Brimstone Ring
2 Granite Hammer
7 Granite Maul

I encourage anyone who would like to donate towards the celebration to do so, but it is not necessary! Simply bring the item(s) you wish to donate, and add it to the drop chest

Lastly, I'd like to thank everyone for joining me on the long road, from my days in F2p till now. You've all helped me along the way, and I couldn't have done this without your support and encouragement!
Balgus135
Balgus135

Back to top Go down

Balgus' 99 Slayer + Max Combat Celebration Empty Re: Balgus' 99 Slayer + Max Combat Celebration

Post by OmniRick Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:27 am

Great milestones, and all at once! I'll try to be there Happy Pepo
OmniRick
OmniRick

Balgus' 99 Slayer + Max Combat Celebration YP5zkAJ

Ancient Sigil

Back to top Go down

Balgus' 99 Slayer + Max Combat Celebration Empty Re: Balgus' 99 Slayer + Max Combat Celebration

Post by Syllabic Wed Nov 25, 2020 5:43 pm

Sounds fun! Generous prize pool too Etongo

Should be able to make it, hopefully. Early congrats just in case I don't!

Balgus' 99 Slayer + Max Combat Celebration NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by FFibonacci Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:20 pm

Fantastic achievements! I'll sure to be there!
FFibonacci
FFibonacci

Balgus' 99 Slayer + Max Combat Celebration YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by DabbingBrb Thu Nov 26, 2020 5:17 pm

Huge congratulations man! It's going to feel so great getting all of those 99's at once :p

Balgus' 99 Slayer + Max Combat Celebration Dabna10

Balgus' 99 Slayer + Max Combat Celebration Untitl10
DabbingBrb
DabbingBrb

Balgus' 99 Slayer + Max Combat Celebration NuD0cpJ

Bloodhound

Back to top Go down

Post by Balgus135 Thu Nov 26, 2020 7:54 pm

Thank you for the early congratulations Cool

After opening all clues and brimstone chests, which I unfortunately only received a few unique items along with 3 master clues(also added to the total) the final loot came to about 120m

Finalized Drop List:
Eternal Gem
2 Granite Hammer
7 Granite Maul
4 Volcanic Whip Mix
4 Frozen Whip Mix
8 Abyssal Whip
2 Zammy Godsword
1 Bandos Godsword
1 Arma Godsword
1 Brimstone Ring
2 Berserker Ring
2 Archers Ring
2 of each God D'hide Boots
2 of each God D'hide Set(Coif, Body, Legs, Vamb)
3 Blowpipe
14 Dragon Boots
25 Magic Sapling
20 Dragonfruit Sapling
250 Battlestaff
Balgus135
Balgus135

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffin Thu Nov 26, 2020 7:57 pm

Damn, EXTREMELY generous drops there bud!

Sounds like a super fun way to celebrate a colossal achievement, I'll be there for sure Very Happy

Balgus' 99 Slayer + Max Combat Celebration GpGlyzJ

Balgus' 99 Slayer + Max Combat Celebration F77sK4H

Balgus' 99 Slayer + Max Combat Celebration SHfiTAs
Muffin
Muffin

Balgus' 99 Slayer + Max Combat Celebration 4068HaS

Back to top Go down