ladybird2
GTS Lord
Darkalbo
Vespolar
Advice Bot
19 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Would You Like an Event Hosted? POST HERE Empty Would You Like an Event Hosted? POST HERE

Post by Advice Bot Mon Sep 19, 2016 5:00 pm

Hi All,

If there is an event you'd like hosted, please post here, using the following format. Ranks or myself may decide to host it as an official clan event!

Application Template for Suggesting a Clan Event:

Your RSN:
Suggested Event:
Event in Details:
Proposed Date of Event:
Requirements for Participants:
Three Supportive Clan Members:
-
-
-
Any Additional Details:

Thanks!

Please note, this is an automated account. Contact Bear or a member of the moderation team for assistance.
Advice Bot

Would You Like an Event Hosted? POST HERE EXUiqne

Bot

Back to top Go down

Would You Like an Event Hosted? POST HERE Empty Fashionscape contest

Post by Vespolar Sat Jan 21, 2017 10:26 pm

Your RSN: Vespolar1
Suggested Event: Fashionscape contest
Event in Details: Location at my POH, myself and whoever else wants to judge will host the event. Each player will show off one by one on a "stage" area where there will be 3 categories to enter (only one category entry per person). Categories are: best choreographed(matching set outfits), most original, and most hideous. There will be a q&a portion where judges will ask the player a question (only one or two as to not take forever) and after that the judges will give a score out of 20 (10 for the questions, 10 for the outfit ). whoever wins each category gets a prize! 1-2 mil each category will come from me. more if others donate for it.
Proposed Date of Event: Saturday 1/28 @11:30 am or 12 pm  
Requirements for Participants: appropriate fashionscape for the category of entry
-Azein
-Ahoidmyclaws
-Greybird
Any Additional Details: GLHF and pls help donate to the prize pool for better attendance lol

Last edited by Vespolar1 on Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:37 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : time change)
Vespolar
Vespolar

Would You Like an Event Hosted? POST HERE NuD0cpJ

Back to top Go down

Would You Like an Event Hosted? POST HERE Empty Re: Would You Like an Event Hosted? POST HERE

Post by Darkalbo Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:31 pm

Your RSN:YoUnG-SiiMBa
Suggested Event:Clan cwars
Event in Details:Location: Cwars. We get a bunch of clannies and we go to cwars on our world w314 and we fight each other to see what team is the strongest!
Proposed Date of Event: February 4th, 2017
Requirements for Participants: Any gear! Anyone may participate!
-TheHeavyJ
-Fudgywig v2
-Happy-e
Any Additional Details:glhf any please dont just go to kill me Wink
Darkalbo
Darkalbo

Back to top Go down

Would You Like an Event Hosted? POST HERE Empty Re: Would You Like an Event Hosted? POST HERE

Post by GTS Lord Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:53 am

Your RSN: GTS Lord
Suggested Event: Barb Assault
Event in Details: mass barb assault day?
Proposed Date of Event: we all dislike barb assault due to team finding, why not get a group of clannies ( who trust in each other) to go through the torture together? better communication than what you'd get on barb worlds.
Requirements for Participants: membership, barb gear (basics)
-Swoddie (yet to sign up on offsite)
-JMayy
-King Recks
Any Additional Details: don't forget, diary completion and torso can be accomplished with this y'all. Wink

IT AIN'T EASEH BEIN' CHEESEH!
GTS Lord
GTS Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybird2 Fri Jun 08, 2018 5:33 pm

how about a clan 2k party?
ladybird2

ladybird

Back to top Go down

Post by GTS Lord Fri Jun 08, 2018 9:13 pm

ladybird2 wrote:how about a clan 2k party?

YES! We are SOOOOO close! Hailey/Grey/Run, do you think we have enough time to organise this??

IT AIN'T EASEH BEIN' CHEESEH!
GTS Lord
GTS Lord

Back to top Go down

Post by letterbag Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:07 am

Would love to do a How-To PvM day. If any veterans want to host with patience, there are four of us willing to learn Smile

We're all around 90 combat.

Other than me, it's Pigly, fuhrank, and Jake81.
letterbag
letterbag

Back to top Go down

Post by Ak Voidness Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:13 pm

Your RSN: AK Voidness
Suggested Event: Boss Crawl
Event in Details: Mass 4-6 different bosses following a schedule of 30 minutes per boss. Boss list would be something along the lines of: KBD, KQ, Dags, Barrows, Mole, etc.
Proposed Date of Event: Sunday 1/19/2020 20:00 GMT. Open to other dates and times as well.
Requirements for Participants: Entry-Level PVM gear
-Kenopsia
-Metro Boom1n
-Th1s Land
Ak Voidness

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:32 pm

I'd do my best to support that event as well, AK. Just let me know if you need anything! Sounds like a fun idea.

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sappiness Sun Jan 12, 2020 4:03 am

@Ak Voidness I'll love that event! I support your idea Smile
Sappiness
Sappiness

Would You Like an Event Hosted? POST HERE YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by vit Sun Jan 12, 2020 2:41 pm

Ak Voidness wrote:Your RSN: AK Voidness
Event in Details: Mass 4-6 different bosses following a schedule of 30 minutes per boss. Boss list would be something along the lines of: KBD, KQ, Dags, Barrows, Mole, etc.
Proposed Date of Event: Sunday 1/19/2020 20:00 GMT. Open to other dates and times as well.
-Kenopsia
-Metro Boom1n
-Th1s Land

Let's do it, love this idea! Smile I can help you organise it next week if you like?

I will PM you in game shortly to discuss Smile
vit
vit

Would You Like an Event Hosted? POST HERE U7euiv5

Back to top Go down

Post by DabbingBrb Mon Jan 13, 2020 7:37 am

@Ak Voidness

I'm 100% behind this idea! Depending on the amount of people we could do some tricky (newer) bosses as well. Making sure everybody gets at least 1 kc for the highscores and what not. I know I barely touched GWD until Pid, Land, and others started hosting events there, now I want to take a trip there every day Smile This could lead to huge things for the clan

Would You Like an Event Hosted? POST HERE Dabna10

Would You Like an Event Hosted? POST HERE Untitl10
DabbingBrb
DabbingBrb

Bloodhound

Back to top Go down

Post by Ak Voidness Mon Jan 13, 2020 6:42 pm

Sweet! Thanks Pid! I would love some help with hosting. Also, since I am still learning the ins and outs of the game, I'd love to workshop through which bosses would be the easiest to transition to and from, while still being accessible gear, mechanics, and requirements wise.

Pidalu wrote:
Ak Voidness wrote:Your RSN: AK Voidness
-Kenopsia
-Metro Boom1n
-Th1s Land

Let's do it, love this idea! Smile I can help you organise it next week if you like?

I will PM you in game shortly to discuss Smile
Ak Voidness

Back to top Go down

Would You Like an Event Hosted? POST HERE Empty Guitarist141's Quest Cape Celebration and Raffle!

Post by Guitarist141 Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:29 pm

Your RSN: Guitarist141
Suggested Event: Quest Cape Celebration

Event in Details:
After 18 years since Classic, I am completing my goal of getting the quest cape!
I want to hold an event to celebrate not only this, but as a thanks to this CC. I pretty much always played this game alone (or with a friend here or there) but never with a community so supportive and fun like this.

I don't have a massive bank to fund some extravagant drop party...but what I do have is skills and knowledge with common money making methods available to many/all people!

I will be putting together Money Making Packages to give to lucky clan members. These packages will include the supplies and/or gear to perform the task. My intention is for members who lack funds, gear, and/or knowledge to know they, too, can complete some great money making tasks to help themselves achieve their goals!

For the winners of the packages, and to anyone in the CC, I will stream in Discord how you can do these methods yourselves after the event!

Proposed Packages
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fYLhF4Ukmqrhx0aAbaYyONdougMdRgkSYdijsxjPvbo/edit?usp=sharing

I have 13 different packages and have limited winners per package.
We have everything from smithing cannonballs to birdhouse runs, purchasing battlestaffs, supplies to train to 70 ranged or 55 magic, and even gear and supplies to start doing Barrows (if your combat meets the requirements!) Please check and confirm yourself if you meet the requirements.

How to Win:
I want to avoid any issues with in-game such as PID, RNG, lag, and such. So, I came up with a new system. Stand on a square!
Just south of the Wise Old Man is an open area behind the bank. If you are participating, stand on your own square! Each square gets a number. Pick your favorite! FIRST COME FIRST SERVE! I will use a random number generator to pull numbers. If you win, you get to pick which package you want if you meet the requirements for it! I will continue until all packages are won/chosen.

I will make a list of each winner and what they won. As I am planning this on my own, I will meet up with each one of you after all the winners are chosen unless some kind folks help me coordinate. Smile

Some people asked about donations: Please choose which 1-13 package you would like to donate and how many. I will increase the number of winners. If you want to add a new package, let me know and I will add more!

Any leftover packages will have their values donated to the CC for the next clan event.

Would You Like an Event Hosted? POST HERE Celebr10

Proposed Date of Event:
Saturday April 11 @ 3PM EASTERN
World 354
-Begin at Wise Old Man in Draynor to get the cape
-Random Raffle to happen in the open space behind Draynor bank from 3:05PM to 3:15PM (I don't want to take up too much time)
-I will square up with winners after the raffle ended. I will keep track of the winners in a spreadsheet.

Starting at 3:30PM, I will stream in Discord how to do each of these methods in more detail. Voice chat is not necessary.
If you picked the Barrows package, you must be able to watch and hear my Discord stream so I can walk you through it together.
Anyone is welcome to join the run with me in-game. I will start each one at the time indicated so join in if you want a specific one!
If you missed it or have more questions, ask me anytime!

I might adjust times up until the event so just be aware to check back...

3:30PM - Birdhouse Runs Walkthrough - Start at Varrock East Bank. Includes mushroom teleport set-up!
3:45PM - Blast Furnace Walkthrough - Start at Blast Furnace (use minigame teleport)
4:00PM - Managing Miscellania - Start at GE to bank up, then use Ring of Wealth teleport to Miscellania
4:10PM - Getting the Rogue Set - 50 THIEVE AND 50 AGIL REQ. Start at Burthorpe (use Games Necklace teleport)
5 min break after a Rogue run
4:30PM - Herb Runs - Meet at Falador East bank to go clear and plant the herb between Fally and Draynor. I'll post a list in Discord with all herb patch locations. Use all the patches you can access!
4:40PM - Training Prayer at a Player-Owned House - Meet at Falador East Bank to prepare. I would be obliged if someone with a high-level house can help me demonstrate this simple training method in Rimmington. I have an altar in my house, just not a lit one.
4:55PM - Crafting gold bracelets and smithing cannonballs - Meet at Edgeville bank! Don't forget your moulds!
5:00PM - Smithing dart tips and Zaff's Staffs - Meet at Varrock West bank.
Short 5 min break after cleaning out Zaff
5:05PM - Going over Barrows Gear - Meet at W330 Varrock West bank. What to bring and how to get there.
5:20PM - Barrows Runs! - We will be using Teleport to House tabs and finding a house with a Barrows teleport inside the house. After a run, we tab back to Varrock to bank, recover at a POH, and go back in for epic loot! Spades are required. If you cannot find one, go to the Wildy and find some nice people donating theirs.

Requirements for Participants:
You must be on your main! No alts can win. These packages are meant to help out mains.  Cool
Be able to stand on their own square! First come first serve, play nice. Don't move until we are finished. Smile
Any specific package requirements are shown in the spreadsheet.
Any rambunctious nearby mages will be put down with indiscriminate justice.

-Shoxha
-Kati Ai (Typo Qween/Cherie)
-Reenie 01
-Turtlewurdle
Guitarist141
Guitarist141

Goats

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:37 pm

Sounds great, @Guitarist141 ! I will donate 10m cash from the clan funds towards the packages to be spent however you'd like and will be advertising it here and there as well.

Great post, very impressed with the effort put in here!

AKA OSRS Advice

AKA Bearadomin

AKA Bearrows

AKA King Bear

Bear
Bear

Would You Like an Event Hosted? POST HERE OTXfGgg

Back to top Go down

Post by Guitarist141 Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:52 pm

Very Happy Thank you so much Bear!! I'm excited to do this and help people out.
I can really expand the number of winners now. I'd like to make each category have at least 2 winners, so there is more than one chance to get something you want. This probably will get us there.
Guitarist141
Guitarist141

Goats

Back to top Go down

Would You Like an Event Hosted? POST HERE Empty HNS/Possible give aways

Post by DJ_cookie2.0 Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:35 pm

Im planning on hosting an event in the next month or so.
From all the rewards I got from this clan, Imma try to give some back.
Just quite busy but have been making many gains on my account
Close to Quest Cape, fire cape, all hard diaries, 84 con and max house...
Would like to host the hns myself, but request some promotional help, hmu on disc/in game pm, i don't check here as often.
Also have some hns logistical questions/would like some advice/help with possible spots/hints
DJ_cookie2.0
DJ_cookie2.0

Back to top Go down

Post by DabbingBrb Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:43 pm

@DJ_cookie2.0 Go ahead and send me a pm on here or in game, I'd be glad to help out with organizing, promoting, and hosting some hide n seek!

Would You Like an Event Hosted? POST HERE Dabna10

Would You Like an Event Hosted? POST HERE Untitl10
DabbingBrb
DabbingBrb

Bloodhound

Back to top Go down

Post by ClintBarton Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:51 am

Suggested event: Mass soul wars or soul wars tournament if we have enough people interested.

Mass soul wars would just be us swarming soul wars world and going all out

Tournament would be teams of 10, unless they lower or raise team sizes, with teams being randomly selected through certain levels.

I.E. 110cmbt-126cmbt; 99cmbt - 109cmbt, etc

That way every team has about the same number of higher and lower level teammates
ClintBarton
ClintBarton

Back to top Go down

Post by Doc Meow Tue Apr 27, 2021 11:20 pm

RSN: KickingRacc
Proposed Event: Chaos Altar Mass
Event Details:Skilling event for us clannies to use all of our bones up for some prayer gains!
Proposed Date: Saturday May 8th, Noon EST
Meet up details:  Meet in Edgeville at noon est and mass run to chaos altar together.

I don't have any experience organizing events so not sure how to go about rewards if any would be needed for an event like this.  I feel that this event will be a huge benefit to the clan because pkers are rampant at chaos altar, but safety in numbers!  I would like to be a more active member of the clan so I'm sure this won't be the only event I host. PM me here or in game if interested in helping me organize this event!

Last edited by KickingRacc on Tue Apr 27, 2021 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Update)
Doc Meow
Doc Meow

farm

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next