Weekly Bond giveaways for a month

3 posters

Go down

Weekly Bond giveaways for a month Empty Weekly Bond giveaways for a month

Post by Natalia Tue May 23, 2023 10:17 am

Hello,

For the next month or so I'll be running a bond giveaway each week in the Discord Server under channel #giveaways.  All you have to do is find the current giveaway and click the celebration reaction beneath it.  When the giveaway ends, the bot will randomly choose a person who will receive a bond.  I will reach out to the winner via Discord and in-game.

Weekly Bond giveaways for a month Giveaways

Every Wednesday I will start another giveaway, so each week you'll have to find the most up to date giveaway and then click the reaction.  This will continue until my supplies of OSRS bonds are exhausted. Also I'm going to do one giveaway which is forum/in-game only, which should include people who are not on Discord.  More details will be released on that next month.

Enjoy the giveaway!

Respectfully,
NoMoreBeer4U

Last edited by NoMoreBeer4U on Tue May 23, 2023 11:16 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : clarification)
Natalia
Natalia

Weekly Bond giveaways for a month YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Weekly Bond giveaways for a month Empty Re: Weekly Bond giveaways for a month

Post by iB E A S T Tue May 23, 2023 6:07 pm

Thank you for your company and contributions. Our chats have been both stimulating and informative. I've been pondering ideas on how to give back to cc but haven't quite identified what I'd like to go with. This is a great idea! I'm certain many members will benefit from this. Not only in gp but morale wise as well. Keep being you, Beer!

Stay safe,
Ally
iB E A S T
iB E A S T

Back to top Go down

Weekly Bond giveaways for a month Empty Re: Weekly Bond giveaways for a month

Post by lilhob Wed May 24, 2023 12:45 am

wow that's very generous of you NoMoreBeer4U! I love that you are also thinking how to include others who are not on discord.
lilhob
lilhob

Weekly Bond giveaways for a month YP5zkAJ

kermit

Back to top Go down