My Presence

2 posters

Go down

My Presence Empty My Presence

Post by Noctivagous Sat May 06, 2023 2:58 pm

Hey guys, hope your all doing well mentally, physically, and spiritually.
I just wanted to give you guys an update on what's going on as a few people have commented on the matter so I thought I clear up some of the mist.
I often find myself logging on and playing when I can, as most of you know I am in med school and I barely have time to play and when I do I seldom communicate in chat as most of the time I'm either in clinicals, rotations, or doing school work. I am in no way ignoring anyone nor am I being rude in any way. I tend to multi-task when it comes to school work, however when it comes to clinicals and rotations I give my full undivided attention towards that and can be off line for several days to weeks on end. With that being said I do see everything that goes on and do acknowledge the impressive and iron clad commitment of the clan day in and day out, I just wanted to clarify that I have been with OSRS Advice for 4 years and I do realize that the merits and progression are based off of interaction and clan based events as well as tentative activities within the clan. I do apologize if I am not as allocative with my time but I do assure you I am here, I am present (when I can), and I am here to stay, thank you for understanding.
~Noctivagous
Noctivagous
Noctivagous

My Presence IIyCd

Back to top Go down

My Presence Empty Re: My Presence

Post by RedIrishTank Sat May 06, 2023 7:58 pm

Hey sometimes we all just have to put the game to the side and focus on more important things! No harm no foul!

Good Luck with your schooling, I hope everything is going well for you.
RedIrishTank
RedIrishTank

My Presence YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum