You're all wonderful, I appreciate all of you!

3 posters

Go down

You're all wonderful, I appreciate all of you! Empty You're all wonderful, I appreciate all of you!

Post by foxkitt Thu Apr 06, 2023 1:34 pm

Had to make a small forum post here, after my 3 month burnout has began to finally heal. I can't express enough how much you all mean to me as a clan/community to come home to when I hit the log in button again and again. Whether it's me lurking for days upon days at a time, or I am the only messages the clan had in the last 13 messages. The warm welcome and the cute and fun banter while remaining true to the values of this clan, it's all been such a joy to be a part of, ever since the old friends chat.

You are all still one of the only reasons I see to login to this second job of a game.

Thank you.
foxkitt
foxkitt

Back to top Go down

You're all wonderful, I appreciate all of you! Empty Re: You're all wonderful, I appreciate all of you!

Post by Slucky Thu Apr 06, 2023 7:11 pm

You are as amazing as anyone in this community. i haven't seen you a lot, but everyone here is a precious gem Smile

Glad you are doing better, wish you the best ! ONE DAY AT A TIME Wink
Slucky
Slucky

Back to top Go down

You're all wonderful, I appreciate all of you! Empty Re: You're all wonderful, I appreciate all of you!

Post by ladybird2 Fri Apr 07, 2023 11:16 am

Good to see you return, and that you feel loved and wanted in the cc.
I cant imagine playing after all this time, without this great bunch of people.
Thank you for taking the time to make your post...its always good to take time out when you know you need to, I did it too, not from burn out exactly ( see my stats ) but just to do something else if I could find the motivation.
I am a social player with few ,if any goals, but a couple of drop ins to the clan I missed and I was back gaming with the people I missed.
Good luck with your game and see you in cc, my pm is always open.
ladybird2

You're all wonderful, I appreciate all of you! NuD0cpJ

ladybird

Back to top Go down