Squishy and the mods for the Tile Race!

3 posters

Go down

Squishy and the mods for the Tile Race! Empty Squishy and the mods for the Tile Race!

Post by Guitarist141 Sun Mar 05, 2023 4:53 pm

I know the competition is still underway but almost wrapping up; I had to say THANK YOU for the great times! It was hilarious watching teams get caught in the CG loop, and also getting my 7th gnomeball instead of a scarf. Then hearing Squish cackle in Discord from all the chaos was *chef's kiss*.

I learned how to stamless Bowfa Zil, safespot the Chaos Ely, murder a ton of crawling hands, and got a D2h and pet from the ride.

Thanks for the fun, and I look very forward to the next round of chaos >=)

Jon
Guitarist141
Guitarist141

Squishy and the mods for the Tile Race! YP5zkAJ

Goats

Back to top Go down

Squishy and the mods for the Tile Race! Empty Re: Squishy and the mods for the Tile Race!

Post by arrryh Wed Mar 08, 2023 5:22 pm

Guitarist141 wrote:I know the competition is still underway but almost wrapping up; I had to say THANK YOU for the great times! It was hilarious watching teams get caught in the CG loop, and also getting my 7th gnomeball instead of a scarf. Then hearing Squish cackle in Discord from all the chaos was *chef's kiss*.

I learned how to stamless Bowfa Zil, safespot the Chaos Ely, murder a ton of crawling hands, and got a D2h and pet from the ride.

Thanks for the fun, and I look very forward to the next round of chaos >=)

Jon

Just to reiterate the above, now that tile race has finished.

Massively enjoyed, and really well organised and thought-out event. Very few tweaks for a better event next time as echoed in the feedback I personally gave - but nigh on one of the best events i've been apart of in ages. The gauntlet loop as funny as it was to not happen to Orange Ogres, is the only thing that I know would've killed our morale too. Other than the 'can't go back more than once per backward tile' is literally the only real thing I could think to change. I was forced too, and enjoyed, doing content I don't ever do, even as a 1950 total level. Didn't feel out of place alongside some of my legendary maxed teammates, and that's the best thing. Feeling like you can contribute alongside some of our pro members made it real accessible! Thank you again events gang!
arrryh
arrryh

Back to top Go down

Squishy and the mods for the Tile Race! Empty Re: Squishy and the mods for the Tile Race!

Post by 99MageKing Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:33 pm

Really enjoyed this event, was my first bingo/tile like event with the cc and in osrs in general. Had a great time, learned about items i didnt know before, got 2 fishing levels(going for big fish, didnt get it) and learned toa from fatso1311 due to the event. Really fun and enjoyable, thanks!
99MageKing
99MageKing

Back to top Go down