Exploring new lands

3 posters

Go down

Exploring new lands Empty Exploring new lands

Post by Guthran Sat Dec 17, 2022 7:30 pm

Been back about a month now, updated some of the goals, achieved 99 str, passed 90 att, nearly 99 HP, finished ME2 couple nights ago.

GOALS:
Att: 94/90
Str: 99/99 ==COMPLETED
Def: 87/85 == COMPLETED 1/8/23 ==
Hp: 98/99 ==<200K
Range: 91/90 == COMPLETED 1/12 ==
Magic: 92/94
Slayer: 90/94

QUESTS:
-beneath cursed sands
-mournings end pt 2 == COMPLETED 2/22/2024
-Song of the elves
-Haunted mine == COMPLETED ==
- finish fairy pt 2

CONTENT:
-GWD:
--graardor defeated 1/15
-Vorkath head == COMPLETED! ==
-Mortaynia hard diary
-beef up barrows collection log
-get lucky with dusk and dawn pet =]
-vorkath slayer helm == COMPLETED 1/13 ==
-first successful toa run solo
-first duo or group toa run
------------------------------

Hey guys, guthran here.

So I've played a ton of runescape. None of it has really been with any goals in mind, I am very hesitant to try new things. Or at least I was.

I found myself, after returning to rs, wanting to try something new. Of course end game raiding had been an interest but for me and my time those goals are far away unless I mindlessly grind. Which I am not wanting to do.

So there I was, another gargoyle task. Thinking about dusk and dawn the grotesque guardians that I had read about a few weeks prior. I decided to give it a shot. Now since I play on mobile it makes swapping tabs a little tricky, or so I thought. Botching the first fight and having to tele in the last phase I was so excited! I returned to get my first kill. Then proceeded to get 30 more kills that day. I loved the mechanics which were something I've never experienced in rs before.

So now I'm determined to experience more! I don't want my mobile crutch to impede me from all that rs has to offer.
Now my goals are ds2 and sote. I want to challenge myself and see what guthran is capable of!

At this time I'm in the process of completing fally hard diary for the shield so that I can locate the giant mole. Also having completed My Arms big adventure I can use a bonfire there too.

So much content I've never experienced!  

I'm just very excited about this new journey. One that isn't my classic play style of do without reason. Now I'm playing with a purpose and that purpose is to experience what Rusescape truly had to offer!

I will end this post with this...

WE NEED SAVE ZANIK! ZANNNIIIKKKK =[
very much looking forward to the quest where we help her! Wouldn't mind another quest involving my arm and his new bride!

Anyways....see you in game!

Last edited by Guthran on Thu Feb 22, 2024 8:34 am; edited 15 times in total
Guthran
Guthran

Exploring new lands YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Exploring new lands Empty Re: Exploring new lands

Post by B1oodDruid Sun Dec 18, 2022 2:46 am

It sound like you've got a really good plan! I would be terrified to try some of that stuff on mobile so your definitely tougher than me Shocked Maybe raids will be in your plan before you know it! Good luck!!
B1oodDruid
B1oodDruid

Back to top Go down

Post by Guthran Mon Dec 19, 2022 10:38 am

Fally hard diary done. Got myself some mole kills only to find I despise the thing. Thankfully if I'm strapped for cash I have also finished bone voyage which unlocked much less contested rune ores. I've had the ability to mine rune for ever but never had access to rune ores that weren't heavily contested. Which made it a waste of time. Mined just shy of 2m at roughly 800 to 900k per hour. Them be gargoyle and nechryael figures with no expenses boiz! All thanks to completing content I've never done before.

Varrock medium diary also finished unlocking that sweet sweet ge tele!

Next on the list Dragon Slayer 2! I'm very nervous...my stats and skills may fall short on vorkath. Today is the day of trials! With the required quests completed last night I only need the 1 theiving lvl and the journey begins.

Afterwards I will continue to slay the quest list. With 225 qp accumulated now the completion of all quests is getting near. It's not a main goal but why not capitalize on the xp drops and unlocked content?
Guthran
Guthran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guthran Mon Dec 26, 2022 1:09 pm

Came back and started the same Ole way...
85 slayer...done. 90+ str....done

Something was calling me though. I'm too green I see it now. Adventure!

It's hard, I know it will be...on mobile. Click inaccuracy needs to improve, tabs to be swapped, prayers to be changed in ever changing fights.

This past week has shown me a new light. Mobile...rocks. Tab swapping? So easy at the touch of a finger with two sets of tabs on either side.

I spent all week grinding nmz. All evening after work, squeezing some xp and cash from gargs while on lunch break. It was time to put guthran to the test. Time to put the mobile skills to the test....

Last night...after finishing the remaining prereqs for DS2 I started the journey. A journey that would define guthran from that point forward. Could he over come more complicated game mechanics on mobile?

Defeat not an option! Guthran won't be constricted to ancient osrs ways! Vorkath routed me again...and again...and again. In the early hours of the morning....late in the night he studied the strats, studied his opponent, experienced his [ vorkath ] wrath. Guthran a fish out of water, engaged in combat never experienced by him before. Swapping gear, squeezing those accuracy points. Nothing prevailed though...

In his dreams he yearned for victory. He could see it because there was no other way but to be victorious....

Waking with a fire in his soul he started again. Gear piece by  piece. Considering each pot and every food. One last strat not attempted. The walk. Afraid to try it in previous attempts it was the last option. Being outmatched in dps he needed to be meticulous. The fight began. The run was off. The fight...not victorious forcing the tele tab. There was hope though. Click inaccuracies drastically improved and huge amounts of damage were negated. Guthran returned one more time. Only guthran left the instance alive! Leaving the foe dead. Hope renewed he set off. Then...remembering the foe that truly lies ahead. Galvak.

On the boats fighting galvaks minions guthran fell for the first time. Forgetting about the one hit ko. Now galvak is all that remains. 2 weeks of anticipation has led to this final fight.

Ds2 completion is within reach.  
Then mounings end 2 followed by song of the elves.
Then...the truly challenging content.
Guthran
Guthran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guthran Tue Dec 27, 2022 11:17 am

Exploring new lands Screen11
Exploring new lands Screen12
Guthran
Guthran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guthran Wed Dec 28, 2022 8:16 am

As much I want to participate in mining this week I have to grind!
This week I'll be training my attack level. If I get it to 80 before Saturday night I'll begin working on defense.

Then Saturday I'm going to do the haunted mine for the salve ammy and imbue it.

With ds2 complete....I still haven't gotten a vorkath kill so I'm hoping the ammy will boost my dps enough to combat mistakes I'm making which deplete my food.

Possible quests this weekend:
..me2 and possibly some misc quests for qp and xp boosts in preparation for sote, sotf and any others that require more stats.

That's my plan for the week!
Guthran
Guthran

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dude Wed Dec 28, 2022 9:41 am

Congrats on getting Dragon Slayer 2 done, will never lack money with the money dragon unlocked ^^

Sad to hear you wont compete in Mining, but I will barely forgive you Sad

Good luck on the goals Very Happy bounce

Exploring new lands NuD0cpJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Guthran Sun Jan 01, 2023 1:16 pm

A day of triumph and glory ladies and gentlemen! Woke up this morning and completed haunted mine for the salve amulet. Immediately made it (ei). Then...to put in the work!

Achieved my first vorkath kill this morning now I'm almost kc 35, received my first head drop and upgraded the accumulator! He is still very difficult to kill though. I use almost all my supplies but it's been a lot of fun getting those kills.

I've gotten 2 dragon leg drops which I think is pretty cool.

This was a huge accomplishment for me...HUGE. My comfortablity on mobile has increased tremendously! Even making mistakes during the fight I'm becoming nimble enough to correct the error and get back into the groove. My last few kills were with terrible ping lol. Forcing me to turn run on when he shoots his fireball to avoid it completely or take the reduced damage from bring 1 tile away.

I would like to get another head drop to upgrade to that sleek slayer helm =]
Guthran
Guthran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guthran Sun Jan 01, 2023 1:20 pm

Exploring new lands Screen13
Exploring new lands Screen14

The image on the bottom was my first kill! =D in all my noobish gear glory!
Guthran
Guthran

Back to top Go down

Post by Guthran Mon Jan 16, 2023 9:24 am

Tasset drop! Second split out of two trios yesterday!

Exploring new lands Screen16

Is my first tasset drop I received though! In 11kc for my personal collection log!
Guthran
Guthran

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum