You ever get that weird feeling? :D

4 posters

Go down

You ever get that weird feeling? :D Empty You ever get that weird feeling? :D

Post by Mason Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:26 pm

I decided to go ahead and get my rogue's outfit, so afterwards I went to Draynor and got a few pickpockets on the Master Farmer... when all of the sudden I see an unfamiliar message pop up in my chat... Shocked

You ever get that weird feeling? :D Thievi14

The CRAZY part was that I haven't been thieving for very long... I'm FRESH outta the Rogue Den, with 50 thieving still! (Barely over 100K XP) Click on the above image to expand it that way you can see my level

You ever get that weird feeling? :D Thievi15

This is my first pet and I am super happy to have some amazing people to share my accomplishments with! Y'all make this fun!

Anyway, Thanks for taking the time to read this and thank you to everyone who gave a bunch of love in the cc when it happened Very Happy
Here's a fresh picture of Ralfonzo and I after he get into my Redberries Razz

You ever get that weird feeling? :D Ma50n_11
Mason
Mason

Back to top Go down

You ever get that weird feeling? :D Empty Re: You ever get that weird feeling? :D

Post by Stinger Thu Nov 03, 2022 7:44 am

Ayy, Ralfonzo.
I love this topic and big grats man, one of the coolest looking skilling pets to be fair! Smile
Stinger

You ever get that weird feeling? :D IIyCd

Lil Ashihama

Back to top Go down

You ever get that weird feeling? :D Empty Re: You ever get that weird feeling? :D

Post by Tetsumomo Thu Nov 03, 2022 8:22 am

I am hiiiiighly jealous of your red panda >< My favourite pet in game.

Congrats... i guess... ^^
Tetsumomo
Tetsumomo

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dude Thu Nov 03, 2022 9:02 am

Congrats on the spooned pet Very Happy And nice purple untrimmed cape you got there Very Happy

Incase you didnt know: There is a method to keep your untrim when it would normally trim at the 2nd 99.
- Drop your untrim cape(s) on the ground(I recommend 2-3 incase you later lose one)
- Get your new 99
- Telegrab your untrim cape(s), if you pick up normally, it trims
- Do this everytime you get a new 99 Very Happy
bounce

You ever get that weird feeling? :D NuD0cpJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Mason Thu Nov 03, 2022 8:12 pm

Purple Dude wrote:Congrats on the spooned pet Very Happy And nice purple untrimmed cape you got there Very Happy

Incase you didnt know: There is a method to keep your untrim when it would normally trim at the 2nd 99.
- Drop your untrim cape(s) on the ground(I recommend 2-3 incase you later lose one)
- Get your new 99
- Telegrab your untrim cape(s), if you pick up normally, it trims
- Do this everytime you get a new 99 Very Happy
bounce

Thanks Purple Dude! Just the fact that the cape is purple was a big reason why I wanted to go for the 99 lol. Purple is by far my favorite color and I'm glad you're also a fellow appreciator Smile Also, I will FOR SURE be doing that telegrab trick when i get my next 99, although I have no idea what 99 will come next lol. Here's to purple!
You ever get that weird feeling? :D Image_11
Mason
Mason

Back to top Go down