BloomSky Daily Diary, Goals & Achievements

4 posters

Go down

BloomSky Daily Diary, Goals & Achievements I_vote_lcap100%BloomSky Daily Diary, Goals & Achievements I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 1 ]
BloomSky Daily Diary, Goals & Achievements I_vote_lcap0%BloomSky Daily Diary, Goals & Achievements I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

Poll closed

BloomSky Daily Diary, Goals & Achievements Empty BloomSky Daily Diary, Goals & Achievements

Post by Risa Mon Aug 23, 2021 7:34 pm

Decided to start a daily diary that where I can discuss what I did, what I earned, what's levels were gained, money made, quests completed what I did etc in the few hours I play everyday. Just so I can keep tabs on where I am at and what im currently working on. So this is the start to my daily diary and achievements.

BloomSky is my new main which I plan to stick with so thought I'd share my progress. I bought a year's membership so I have all the time in the world to work towards my goals Smile Lets Get Started!

So starting off these are my current stats at the moment.
BloomSky Daily Diary, Goals & Achievements Screenshot-2021-08-24-at-01-11-33

The main things I have been currently working on at the moment are as follows:

Agility - because I need full graceful which I currently have 210 marks of grace for and I want recolour so will be at some point doing Zeah houses as well. I also would like to either have Agility as my 2nd 99 because as much as Agility untrimmed looks nice I do prefer it trimmed the red and blue superman colours are so appealing to me haha!

Construction - I felt like the first 99 I am currently working towards is construction I am using alts that I have had for a long time to fund this account for any quests and buyables so for the past few days I've been working on just construction which I currently have 77 construction in. I've been doing Oak larders and past 80 construction I'll be switching to oak dungeon doors so gonna see what I can do. Does anybody else find the sound of the hammer satisfying ? Very Happy

Quests - I am also currently working towards completing as many quests as possible as it will help me get my overall xp total levels and stats up without extra hard work. So im working on levels I need for quests and completing what quests I can at the time being.

I will be posting more update with pictures soon and more daily diaries.

Thanks for taking the time to read my post Smile
Risa

BloomSky Daily Diary, Goals & Achievements YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

BloomSky Daily Diary, Goals & Achievements Empty Re: BloomSky Daily Diary, Goals & Achievements

Post by Risa Tue Aug 24, 2021 7:33 pm

Today I reached 80 construction ive decided to switch to mahogany planks as its faster even though I know its a bit more expensive than oak planks and larders. One step closer to my first 99 on this account. I cant wait! 19 more levels to go!

BloomSky Daily Diary, Goals & Achievements Screenshot-2021-08-25-at-01-17-51
Risa

Back to top Go down

BloomSky Daily Diary, Goals & Achievements Empty Re: BloomSky Daily Diary, Goals & Achievements

Post by Jennirous Wed Aug 25, 2021 10:18 am

I am really looking forward to seeing your progression! This is a brilliant idea! I'm starting a progression diary too, thanks to you! I wish you the best in your agility, construction, and questing! Congrats on 80 construction!
Jennirous
Jennirous

kermit

Back to top Go down

Post by Risa Wed Aug 25, 2021 5:25 pm

FRUlTSMOOTHl wrote:I am really looking forward to seeing your progression! This is a brilliant idea! I'm starting a progression diary too, thanks to you! I wish you the best in your agility, construction, and questing! Congrats on 80 construction!

Thank you so much hun! I can't wait to rock my first skillcape on this account it's a bit dead standing in one place and spam clicking planks lol but it gives me time to binge watch my fave anime series on the side!

That's a fantastic idea to start your own progression diary! It's nice to see how far you have come! One day when you've maxed you can look back on all the adventures you had! Smile
Risa

Back to top Go down

Post by Risa Thu Sep 02, 2021 7:07 pm

90 construction achieved

next stop 95 construction !

BloomSky Daily Diary, Goals & Achievements Screenshot-2021-09-03-at-01-05-05
Risa

Back to top Go down

Post by EvanK-Hell Thu Sep 02, 2021 10:39 pm

Congratulations, you have been lvling construction pretty quickly, make sure you invite us over when you get 99 Smile
EvanK-Hell
EvanK-Hell

Zamorak

Back to top Go down

Post by Risa Fri Sep 03, 2021 3:48 pm

@EvanKHell thank you Very Happy haha! yeah its the only thing ive been training when ive been playing lol and will probs be a week or so more before I get 99 con! but will defo let you guys know! Smile
Risa

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennirous Fri Sep 03, 2021 10:06 pm

@Bloomsky Congrats girl! Can't wait until you hit 99!!! Construction cape will look sooooooo nice <3 Perfect for teleports! Definitely let us know when you are close to 99 so we can all celebrate it together! Very Happy

Which anime have you been watching while you were training construction? Recently I got into "Cowboy Bebop". It is a really fun anime that I highly recommend!
Jennirous
Jennirous

kermit

Back to top Go down

Post by Risa Sat Sep 04, 2021 6:10 pm

cowboy bebop is one of the best anime of all time ive seen a lot of anime its defo great love spike! Also thanks sis been grinding those levels slowly ive actually been watching a bit of one peace and have also been watching survival horror lets plays on YouTube like resident evil or alone in the dark been fun ! Im excited to rock the construction cape its sexy ! So excited Smile
Risa

Back to top Go down

Post by Risa Sun Sep 05, 2021 6:52 am

92 con achieved
Risa

Back to top Go down

Post by Jennirous Mon Sep 06, 2021 12:41 pm

Congratulations girl!!! Only 7 more levels to go!!! Pepo Heart
Jennirous
Jennirous

kermit

Back to top Go down

Post by Risa Mon Sep 06, 2021 5:59 pm

thanks sis omg slowly chipping away at it Smile my energy is draining haha!
Risa

Back to top Go down

Post by OmniRick Wed Sep 08, 2021 6:31 am

Halfway mark though Etongo
OmniRick
OmniRick

Ancient Sigil

Back to top Go down

Post by Risa Wed Sep 08, 2021 4:20 pm

OmniRick wrote:Halfway mark though Etongo

@OmniRick Heck yeah 500 more actions til 94 construction! Very Happy

I have a month of work soooooo gonna be pumping out some gainz Very Happy
Risa

Back to top Go down

Post by Risa Wed Sep 08, 2021 7:39 pm

BloomSky Daily Diary, Goals & Achievements Screenshot-2021-09-09-at-01-39-07

94 Construction achieved Smile
Risa

Back to top Go down

Post by OmniRick Thu Sep 09, 2021 8:28 pm

Did you not bother building a servant's moneybag?
OmniRick
OmniRick

Ancient Sigil

Back to top Go down

Post by Risa Thu Sep 09, 2021 9:32 pm

no rick haha! I haven't built anything besides a bed for the butler and a table! Im not going to design my house until afterwards maybe when I have some more gp left right now haven't got much left lol.
Risa

Back to top Go down

Post by Risa Thu Sep 09, 2021 9:33 pm

BloomSky Daily Diary, Goals & Achievements Screenshot-2021-09-10-at-03-25-21

95 construction achieved!

second to last stretch left ooooooft 95-98 construction! Smile gonna pump out some more levels tomorrow Very Happy
Risa

Back to top Go down

Post by Risa Thu Sep 09, 2021 9:34 pm

also rick what does the servants moneybag do? does that autopay the butler and saves me from having to do so? Very Happy
Risa

Back to top Go down

Post by OmniRick Fri Sep 10, 2021 7:36 pm

That is exactly what it does. The servant just takes gp from the bag whenever payment is due. It's built in a bedroom hotspot, and you'll have those rooms built anyway if using a servant.
OmniRick
OmniRick

Ancient Sigil

Back to top Go down