Thad's Iron Goals and Drops (Spoons Included)

+3
Tinnitus
iron_xoriat
ThadMania
7 posters

Go down

Thad's Iron Goals and Drops (Spoons Included) Empty Thad's Iron Goals and Drops (Spoons Included)

Post by ThadMania Tue Aug 18, 2020 1:08 pm

Hello friendly members of the CC!
After being moved when looking over @Tinnitus pog log. I have decided to post and update my goals/drops/moments in one place and share it along with everyone. At the moment I am gearing to learn ToB + improving my CoX Kc and working towards solo runs eventually.

*Last Updated 12/6/2020*

Cox Kc Kc 29

~* Needs *~
We are entering into the final stages Ladies and Gents
-Learn
 Tob
 Gauntlet
 Solo Cox

bounce

~* Wants *~
-Finish 1st Master Clue
  -- Need Arma Helm for Falo
-Finish Barrows Log (Kc 546)
 -- Verac Skirt, Guthan Helm, Ahrim Robe, Karil Coif & Crossbow

-90 Herb for no pie boost @ Cox
 -- 88/90 Herb
- Base 80s
  -- 76/80 Agility
     78/80 Mining
     77/80 Smithing
     77/80 Woodcutting
     71/80 Rc

~* Finished Things Go Here *~
*new*-Hydra Claw for Dhl (Kc 102) (DONE)
*new*-Leather (Kc 568) (DONE)
*new*-Sarachni's Cudgel (Kc 501) (DONE)
*new*-Occult Necklace (Kc 372) (DONE)
-MTA Grinds (DONE)
 -- Master Wand
    B2p
    Inf Boots
-99 Anything (HP) (DONE)
-Cerb Crystals (Kc 575) (DONE)
-Seed Box (DONE)
-80 Hunter for Herbi (DONE)
-90 Combat Stats (DONE)
-Ranger boots (Kc 83) (DONE)
-God Book Finished (DONE)
-Dwh (Kc 5677)  (DONE)
-Trifecta Weapons (DONE)
-- Whip + Trident + Blowpipe
-Void + Elite (DONE)
-QPC Acquired (DONE)
-Herb Sack - Slayer Points (DONE)
-Rune Pouch via Bh emblems - Wild Slayer (50 tasks) (DONE)
-Fighter Torso (DONE)
-Rfd Completed (DONE)
-Tome of Fire ~300kc (DONE)

notes: need to update pics section with new drops ^_^

*FYI* this is a post in progress. Check back now and again Very Happy

Last edited by ThadSwaggins on Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:17 am; edited 27 times in total
ThadMania
ThadMania

Back to top Go down

Thad's Iron Goals and Drops (Spoons Included) Empty Re: Thad's Iron Goals and Drops (Spoons Included)

*Drops with no SS's*
Craw Bow - 3kc on a imp in rev caves while unskulled  Rolling Eyes
Basilisk Jaw - Not sure on kc but it was at end of my first task so 100-200kc

~Pet Drops~
Skotos (First Pet!):

Phoenix :

Sarachnis:

*new*
Kraken:

~* Game Changers *~
Kraken Boss and the Babies:

Dk's:

Zulrah:

Full Elite Void + 3 Helmets:

Shamans  :

Zammy Gwd:

Hespori:

Chaos Elemental:

Rune Dragon:

Demonic Gorillas:

Cerberus:

*new*
Thermonuclear Smoke Devil:

*new*
Sarachnis:

*new*
Hydra:

*new*
Drake:

*new*
Mystery Box ???:

Rangers:

Last edited by ThadSwaggins on Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:16 am; edited 9 times in total
ThadMania
ThadMania

Back to top Go down

Thad's Iron Goals and Drops (Spoons Included) Empty Re: Thad's Iron Goals and Drops (Spoons Included)

99's
HP:

Range:

*new*
Magic:

Last edited by ThadSwaggins on Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:18 am; edited 2 times in total
ThadMania
ThadMania

Back to top Go down

Post by iron_xoriat Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:13 pm

Good luck! Out of all your goals I have only achieved 80+ hunter but Herbiboars are really worth it for the banked herb xp on iron!
iron_xoriat
iron_xoriat

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinnitus Tue Aug 18, 2020 4:14 pm

Ayyy man, I'm happy to see you made this! Looking forward to seeing your progress pics Smile

The ranger boots grind is one I've been avoiding for years, honestly. Nice to see you have motivation for that, I hope I can find some too eventually.

Best of luck on the thermy and hydra grind. Those are two huge upgrades when you unlock them.

You got a pretty sick iron, not gonna lie man!  FeelsOkayMan
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Thad's Iron Goals and Drops (Spoons Included) 4068HaS

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by ThadMania Tue Aug 18, 2020 7:39 pm

Hey thanks to both of you.

@iron_xoriat Can't wait for the herbi pet grind and that fat herb xp to push towards 90.

@Tinnitus bud I just finished smelting up 7k steel bars and smithed most of it into 20k cballs. Going to farm med clues off guards cause it's more afk for me over imps. Prob will hit 99 range from it.
ThadMania
ThadMania

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinnitus Tue Aug 18, 2020 7:42 pm

ThadSwaggins wrote:Hey thanks to both of you.

@iron_xoriat Can't wait for the herbi pet grind and that fat herb xp to push towards 90.

@Tinnitus bud I just finished smelting up 7k steel bars and smithed most of it into 20k cballs. Going to farm med clues off guards cause it's more afk for me over imps. Prob will hit 99 range from it.

I never thought of using a cannon for the fally guards. I have quite a few cannonballs I can make too. Definitely going to choose this route over the imps. Cheers man!
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by ThadMania Fri Sep 11, 2020 11:38 am

Updated 9-11-2020

Did some editing and formating
updated the pics with some new drops
Updating goals
ThadMania
ThadMania

Back to top Go down

Post by Alkane Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:36 am

Tinnitus wrote:

I never thought of using a cannon for the fally guards. I have quite a few cannonballs I can make too. Definitely going to choose this route over the imps. Cheers man!

Cheers for the suggestion, think I'll do the exact same thing! I'll race you to rangers Cool
Alkane
Alkane

Thad's Iron Goals and Drops (Spoons Included) YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by OmniRick Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:57 am

Nice screenshot dump, great progress Smile
OmniRick
OmniRick

Thad's Iron Goals and Drops (Spoons Included) YP5zkAJ

Ancient Sigil

Back to top Go down

Post by ThadMania Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:19 am

Alkane wrote:
Tinnitus wrote:

Cheers for the suggestion, think I'll do the exact same thing! I'll race you to rangers Cool

I would have raced you but I had already got them Razz was going for 100 chests and couldn't wait when I got to 50. Started opening and like 13th one or something was it. CRAZY! Best of luck to you on your grind.
ThadMania
ThadMania

Back to top Go down

Post by Tinnitus Fri Oct 09, 2020 9:04 am

Ayyy awesome man! Glad to hear that. I did around 30 caskets so far, only to get a pair of wizard boots on my first one, lol. After those 30, I've been slacking on the med clues, but hopefully I'll pick them up soon. Cheers dude!
Tinnitus
Tinnitus

Hellpuppy

Back to top Go down

Post by ThadMania Mon Dec 07, 2020 2:04 am

updated
new drops
hydra
thermo
sarachnis
99's
pets
other misc drops
ThadMania
ThadMania

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Mon Dec 07, 2020 6:58 am

You know, you *could* be more specific. Unless hunting is maybe part of the fun? Razz

Nice progress all-around. Got the important stuff from Hydra and Thermy. I bet you're happy to close the book on Sarachnis too, if you're anything like me. Got passable Nightmare gear now if you ever wanna get started on that.

Thad's Iron Goals and Drops (Spoons Included) NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by ThadMania Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:09 am

If you're talking about hunting for the updates sorry it was 3am when I finished updating 2 months of stuff Laughing I'll try to be more specific and update the update later haha

I was just editing the top posts but noticed that didn't refresh the thread.

@syllabic Thanks dude that's mostly why I wanted the cudgel was to start getting into nightmare more. I'm back to sire to work for that bludgeon also. Only thing left from sarachnis is a jar of eyes *ugh* probably do that for fun when it's botw next.

Now it's time to farm gwd bosses and learn new things Very Happy
ThadMania
ThadMania

Back to top Go down

Post by ThadMania Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:20 am

There I tagged updates with *new*
Also @syllabic I totally for a second thought I took top spot for sarachnis but I had Bing update your total so we're 1 and 2 now till someone replaces my 501 kc
ThadMania
ThadMania

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Mon Dec 07, 2020 7:31 am

ThadSwaggins wrote:If you're talking about hunting for the updates sorry it was 3am when I finished updating 2 months of stuff Laughing I'll try to be more specific and update the update later haha

I was just editing the top posts but noticed that didn't refresh the thread.

@syllabic Thanks dude that's mostly why I wanted the cudgel was to start getting into nightmare more. I'm back to sire to work for that bludgeon also. Only thing left from sarachnis is a jar of eyes *ugh* probably do that for fun when it's botw next.

Now it's time to farm gwd bosses and learn new things Very Happy

:feelspingman:

Just giving you a hard time, lol. Not like formatting on this site is the easiest thing!

I went back to Sarachnis last boss of the week, and actually got a duplicate jar for my first kill back. That was enough to kill my motivation pretty much right away Razz Hard to wanna camp there now that I've got the log done. Maybe once I have a scythe I'll go for a nice rounded KC or something.

Best of luck at GWD. Soloing Bandos/Zammy sounds like pure masochism to me!

ThadSwaggins wrote:There I tagged updates with *new*
Also @syllabic I totally for a second thought I took top spot for sarachnis but I had Bing update your total so we're 1 and 2 now till someone replaces my 501 kc

Probably about time that got updated, haha. I know King and Pidalu have over 1k each, but they don't seem to have much competitive spirit Smile Your spot should be safe.

Last edited by Syllabic on Sat Mar 20, 2021 2:51 am; edited 2 times in total

Thad's Iron Goals and Drops (Spoons Included) NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe 7 Mon Dec 07, 2020 2:22 pm

I'm impressed by the organization of this thread as much as the achievements lol. Great work thus far!
Joe 7

Thad's Iron Goals and Drops (Spoons Included) IIyCd

Back to top Go down