Kanagawa's Impromptu Achievement Party! - 99 Cooking, Fletching, and Firemaking! - 7pm UTC

+5
Maria Kati
DabbingBrb
Noctivagous
This Land
Kanagawa
9 posters

Go down

Kanagawa's Impromptu Achievement Party! - 99 Cooking, Fletching, and Firemaking! - 7pm UTC Empty Kanagawa's Impromptu Achievement Party! - 99 Cooking, Fletching, and Firemaking! - 7pm UTC

Post by Kanagawa Thu Apr 23, 2020 3:02 am

Sorry for the short notice everyone!

I wasn't sure when I was actually going to be able to make this achievement come to fruition, but here we are. I'm pretty new to not only posting on forums, but planning events. I apologize in advance if things are unorganized or get a bit out of control. Razz

Just after finishing 99 Herblore, I decided a new grind was in order. My main goal was to pass my "main" account in Total Experience (which was luckily not very difficult), so I decided to finally knock out the easier to achieve capes. While I know every cape is an achievement, I just felt like having a party for 99 cooking or Fletching wasn't enough. That's when I decided that I would just go ahead and knock all of them out at the same time! After a few weeks of grinding everything out, here we are!

Event will be held in World 354, Just south of Camelot at Sherlock.

If you would like, come out to say hello and see some fireworks.
Look forward to seeing everyone!

Post Party Event
I have decided that it will be best to split up the event into 2 days. This is because I feel that 12 hours is not necessarily enough lead time in order for everyone that wants to participate, to be informed.

Thursday, April 23rd @ 7:00pm, UTC

5 rounds of Hide n' Seek | Cash prize will be 1m per round.

Next event is TBD

5 rounds of Hide n' Seek | Cash prize will be 1m per round.
Falador Party Room |  5m in Items will be tossed into the chest!

Last edited by Kanagawa on Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:10 pm; edited 4 times in total
Kanagawa
Kanagawa

Kanagawa's Impromptu Achievement Party! - 99 Cooking, Fletching, and Firemaking! - 7pm UTC NuD0cpJ

Back to top Go down

Kanagawa's Impromptu Achievement Party! - 99 Cooking, Fletching, and Firemaking! - 7pm UTC Empty Re: Kanagawa's Impromptu Achievement Party! - 99 Cooking, Fletching, and Firemaking! - 7pm UTC

Post by This Land Thu Apr 23, 2020 3:06 am

Count me in!

SO excited for this party it's incredible well deserved and I can't wait to celebrate with you Very Happy

Slyly even more excited to have you joining me in Arceuus every now and then for some blood runecrafting when this is over too Razz the company will be I love you
This Land
This Land

Kanagawa's Impromptu Achievement Party! - 99 Cooking, Fletching, and Firemaking! - 7pm UTC YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Kanagawa's Impromptu Achievement Party! - 99 Cooking, Fletching, and Firemaking! - 7pm UTC Empty Re: Kanagawa's Impromptu Achievement Party! - 99 Cooking, Fletching, and Firemaking! - 7pm UTC

Post by Noctivagous Thu Apr 23, 2020 3:24 am

Hey Kana, so nice to see you ended up posting it on forums.

As you know I haven't seen morning in years, but i will do my utmost best to make it to the post event for hide and seek, or drop party.

Huge congratulations on those achievements as well, I look forward to seeing what you'll do next.

Sincerely,
Noctivagous
Noctivagous
Noctivagous

Kanagawa's Impromptu Achievement Party! - 99 Cooking, Fletching, and Firemaking! - 7pm UTC IIyCd

Back to top Go down

Post by DabbingBrb Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:57 am

Yessssssss super excited for this

Kanagawa's Impromptu Achievement Party! - 99 Cooking, Fletching, and Firemaking! - 7pm UTC Dabna10

Kanagawa's Impromptu Achievement Party! - 99 Cooking, Fletching, and Firemaking! - 7pm UTC Untitl10
DabbingBrb
DabbingBrb

Kanagawa's Impromptu Achievement Party! - 99 Cooking, Fletching, and Firemaking! - 7pm UTC NuD0cpJ

Bloodhound

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Kati Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:11 am

Cool Super cool Kana Congrats!
Maria Kati
Maria Kati

Kanagawa's Impromptu Achievement Party! - 99 Cooking, Fletching, and Firemaking! - 7pm UTC YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Oen Thu Apr 23, 2020 11:40 am

Cool, I will be there drunken
Oen
Oen

Back to top Go down

Post by 901Grizzlies Thu Apr 23, 2020 11:41 am

Everyone can disregard the info below. Looking forward to it Kana!!! Ash

Hey everyone reading this now, I believe the time of Sat 4/25 has now changed to TODAY!. Supposedly just about 2h 20m from the time of my post. Still 7 UST.

FYI!!!

Last edited by 901Grizzlies on Thu Apr 23, 2020 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
901Grizzlies
901Grizzlies

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Thu Apr 23, 2020 12:36 pm

I was originally going to do the same thing back when I was going for Cooking/Fletching, but decided to quit Firemaking at 92. Glad I'll finally be able to live out my dreams vicariously through you Pepo Heart

Catch ya there!

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by Maria Kati Thu Apr 23, 2020 2:39 pm

Grats to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3
Maria Kati
Maria Kati

Back to top Go down

Post by Timmmyyy1 Thu Apr 23, 2020 3:27 pm

Thanks for hosting my first drop party and hide n seek game! I can't wait to participate in more fun activities like these!

Also many thanks to Oen, Syllabic and the king king of HnS DabbingBrb for their sharing their winnings with me! cheers

Many gratz again to Kanagawa and till the next party!jocolor

Kind regards Pepo Heart
Timmmyyy1
Timmmyyy1

Back to top Go down

Post by Kanagawa Thu Apr 23, 2020 7:33 pm

Part 1 of the event was quite successful.
I would like to take a moment to give a great big thank you to everyone who attended the event. Making this account has been a journey, but every day that I get on and see familiar faces, the grind get a little bit easier. This is the first Clan that I have personally ever been a part of. As far as I'm concerned, it could be the last. You're all fantastic.

Huge Huge Huge shoutout to @Happy Tofu for adding a whopping 22m to the drop party!

Kanagawa's Impromptu Achievement Party! - 99 Cooking, Fletching, and Firemaking! - 7pm UTC Applic10
Kanagawa's Impromptu Achievement Party! - 99 Cooking, Fletching, and Firemaking! - 7pm UTC 1

There was also 5 round of Hide n' Seek. Prize pool was initially going to be 1m / round.
However, thanks to a very generous 5m donation from @CrumbsnBread, that prize was bumped up to 2m / round!

Kanagawa's Impromptu Achievement Party! - 99 Cooking, Fletching, and Firemaking! - 7pm UTC Applic11

We still have another bit to go. I will update the original post when a date has been decided!
Ash
Kanagawa
Kanagawa

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum