Numbersz HCIM Grind

4 posters

Go down

Numbersz HCIM Grind Empty Numbersz HCIM Grind

Post by iNumbersz Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:53 am

Hey Everyone,

This is where i will track my hcim progress and update goals + achievements to keep me motivated.

End Goal = Raids

Current Goals
- Tome of fire from wintertodt
- Fishing to get food for slayer (unsure what level to go to)
- Barrows gloves
- Slayer

Any tips or better goals I should do please comment.

Peace
iNumbersz

Back to top Go down

Numbersz HCIM Grind Empty Re: Numbersz HCIM Grind

Post by Avallan Sun Oct 20, 2019 2:43 pm

Good luck on the Hardcore account! Brave, brave man!

Just a FYI - make sure you change your forum name to match your RSN, it helps the admin to keep up to date esp when it comes to ranking up, they’ll be able to see forum activity as well, to change it, just click on "Profile" on the menu bar up top  Smile
Avallan
Avallan

Numbersz HCIM Grind YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Coalgirls Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:01 am

Ohhh good luck! You seem to be having a lot of fun on this HC so I'm rooting for you! As for goals maybe barrows? Definitely Morty hard diaries when you can but I feel like barrow items will be very helpful for you.
Coalgirls
Coalgirls

Back to top Go down

Post by Syllabic Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:38 am

Hey Sombra! I hadn't even realized that Numbersz was your alt! Good to know, and good to see you again, too.

I wish you the very best of luck with your goals. I'm still holding out hope for that Tome! As for the fishing goal, would monkfish perhaps be sufficient? Much easier to get ahold of compared to sharks, at any rate.

Looking forward to watching your progress. Make sure to keep us in the loop Smile

P.S. Meg made a good call with the name change. I'd definitely keep your off-site info up to date, even if rank isn't something you're interested in. The mods work hard, after all.

Numbersz HCIM Grind NuD0cpJ

Tutter

Back to top Go down

Post by iNumbersz Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:51 am

Megnificent wrote:Good luck on the Hardcore account! Brave, brave man!

Just a FYI - make sure you change your forum name to match your RSN, it helps the admin to keep up to date esp when it comes to ranking up, they’ll be able to see forum activity as well, to change it, just click on "Profile" on the menu bar up top  Smile

Yeah good call on the name change since it took you days to figure me out :p

Coalgirls wrote:Ohhh good luck! You seem to be having a lot of fun on this HC so I'm rooting for you! As for goals maybe barrows? Definitely Morty hard diaries when you can but I feel like barrow items will be very helpful for you.

I am very muchly, its a different style and takes alot of thinking / planning which im craving. Barrows is def a good goal aswell Very Happy

Syllabic wrote:Hey Sombra! I hadn't even realized that Numbersz was your alt! Good to know, and good to see you again, too.

I wish you the very best of luck with your goals. I'm still holding out hope for that Tome! As for the fishing goal, would monkfish perhaps be sufficient? Much easier to get ahold of compared to sharks, at any rate.

Looking forward to watching your progress. Make sure to keep us in the loop Smile

P.S. Meg made a good call with the name change. I'd definitely keep your off-site info up to date, even if rank isn't something you're interested in. The mods work hard, after all.

Looks like alot of people didnt realise it was me, my bad on that note. Monkfish seems like the ok goal to begin with.
iNumbersz

Back to top Go down

Post by iNumbersz Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:02 am

Update on the thread.
Achieved 85 fm so far, solid 50-85 in 2 days which was insane.
Got 4/5 piece for the set
Got Pet (wooooooo)

Bank sitting just over 2.5m
iNumbersz

Back to top Go down

Post by Avallan Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:56 pm

iNumbersz wrote:

LOL I thought you were some creepy weirdo cling-on just randomly saying hi to me and then you said "Meg is ignoring me" a few days ago and in my head I'm like, dude wtf, I don't even know you haha

I laughed my head off when I worked out it was you LMAO make sure you tell me next time when you change your acc!

Nice work on the FM! Well done on being able to tolerate WT, also, how the hell do you even do WT, my ping just about craps out when I go to the WT world Surprised

Grats on the pet!!
Avallan
Avallan

Numbersz HCIM Grind YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by iNumbersz Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:58 am

Megnificent wrote:
iNumbersz wrote:

LOL I thought you were some creepy weirdo cling-on just randomly saying hi to me and then you said "Meg is ignoring me" a few days ago and in my head I'm like, dude wtf, I don't even know you haha

I laughed my head off when I worked out it was you LMAO make sure you tell me next time when you change your acc!

Nice work on the FM! Well done on being able to tolerate WT, also, how the hell do you even do WT, my ping just about craps out when I go to the WT world Surprised

Grats on the pet!!

HAHA, stop ignoring me meg lol.

Try world 389 it isnt too bad.
iNumbersz

Back to top Go down