11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Introductions!  Empty Introductions!

Post by This Land Fri Sep 20, 2019 2:56 am

Hey guys, hope you're all well!

My name is Mitchell/Mitch/Th1s Land (whatever you prefer) Very Happy

IRL facts about me:
- Education: Recently graduated from Loughborough University with a BA (Hons) in History (2:1)
- Employment: Starting as a Trainee Enterprise Architect at Lloyds Banking Group on October 1st, 2019![/list]

RS facts about me:
- Started playing back in 2006
- Experienced the trauma of some very questionable strategic business decisions by Jagex (removal of free trade/PVP etc...) affraid
- Experienced the delightful, albeit very late, reversal of their very questionable strategic business decisions
- Attended Runefest in 2010 and 2011. Was extremely lucky to place within the top 25 finishers of the crazy Runefest 2011 'DEATHCON' event and be awarded with the incredibly rare 'Golden Scythe' which I still have to this day on my unused RS3 account (This Land)!
- Hung up my boots (or so I thought) in 2013 when the going got tough during the completion of my Yr.13 A-levels
- Found myself too bored with my most recant gaming addiction so wanted a new/reminiscent challenge and here I am!

Other facts about me:
- When I 'retired' from Runescape I started playing League of Legends and Hearthstone
- Joined the e-sports society at Uni and captained the LoL 'B' team to winning the Regional North University NSE Championship in 2018
- Life-long fanboy of Zelda, literally bought a switch just to play Breath of the Wild Laughing
- Other than gaming, my biggest 3 other hobbies are going to the gym, cooking and watching anime
- Big football fan and West Ham United supporter (COYI!)

Really excited to join this community (you guys look so awesome) and making new friends/memories as I start out my newfound Runescape 07 adventure!

Looking forward to meeting people as and when!

Best,
Mitch

P.S. I've only been back for a couple of months after over 6 years so will definitely be asking a fair few questions along the way Embarassed tongue Very Happy Very Happy

Last edited by Th1s Land on Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:00 am; edited 1 time in total
This Land
This Land

Introductions!  YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Introductions!  Empty Re: Introductions!

Post by Zvny Fri Sep 20, 2019 3:29 am

Welcome Mitch!

Questions are never bad Wink Goodluck with the goals and I hope you enjoy our company Very Happy
And you will make plenty of friends and meet cool people in here.
Zvny
Zvny

Introductions!  4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Post by DabbingBrb Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:02 am

Welcome to the clan! Glad to have you here. I also bounce back and forth between Runescape, League of legends, and other multiplayer games. What rank did you manage to get your best season in league? I climbed up to Plat 1 50 lp but couldn't manage to get diamond before the end of the season.

Once again, glad to have you!

Introductions!  Dabna10

Introductions!  Untitl10
DabbingBrb
DabbingBrb

Introductions!  NuD0cpJ

Bloodhound

Back to top Go down

Post by This Land Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:11 am

Zvny wrote:Welcome Mitch!

Questions are never bad Wink Goodluck with the goals and I hope you enjoy our company Very Happy
And you will make plenty of friends and meet cool people in here.

Thank you! sunny
This Land
This Land

Introductions!  YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by This Land Fri Sep 20, 2019 5:13 am

DabbingBrb wrote:Welcome to the clan! Glad to have you here. I also bounce back and forth between Runescape, League of legends, and other multiplayer games. What rank did you manage to get your best season in league? I climbed up to Plat 1 50 lp but couldn't manage to get diamond before the end of the season.

Once again, glad to have you!

Thanks Dab, I'm glad we share the same love for DL he's such a boss!

Best season would actually be this season where I'm currently D3 0LP Smile Last season I hit D4 so been steady progress but I'm taking a sabbatical from ranked because for some reason the game has turned really sour Sad I consider myself more an ARAM king now haha
This Land
This Land

Introductions!  YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Purple Dude Fri Sep 20, 2019 7:42 am

Quite an experience you have had before, cool that you got the Golden Scythe Very Happy
Now that I have read through it all I can officially say welcome to the Clan Wink Very Happy bounce What a Face

Introductions!  NuD0cpJ

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybird2 Fri Sep 20, 2019 8:33 am

Very nice intro, I feel I got to know you quite a bit. I hope you love the clan, there are so many knowledgeable and friendly people in here of all abilities to cheer you through your goals. See you in game, my pm is always open , although if you want ehp, I haven't a clue !!, I rely on others to give best advice...and they do. Smile
ladybird2

Introductions!  NuD0cpJ

ladybird

Back to top Go down

Post by This Land Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:07 am

Purple Dude wrote:Quite an experience you have had before, cool that you got the Golden Scythe Very Happy
Now that I have read through it all I can officially say welcome to the Clan Wink Very Happy bounce What a Face

I'm glad you waited until after your slayer task or you'd have died with the length this intro was!

Thank you Very Happy
This Land
This Land

Introductions!  YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by This Land Fri Sep 20, 2019 10:07 am

ladybird2 wrote:Very nice intro, I feel I got to know you quite a bit. I hope you love the clan, there are so many knowledgeable and friendly people in here of all abilities to cheer you through your goals. See you in game, my pm is always open , although if you want ehp, I haven't a clue !!, I rely on others to give best advice...and they do. Smile

Thank you so much ladybird Very Happy See you in game!
This Land
This Land

Introductions!  YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by vit Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:29 am

Welcome to the cc! Always been fascinated with History but was never any good at remembering dates!

Make yourself at home, any questions just reach out Smile
vit
vit

Introductions!  U7euiv5

Back to top Go down

Post by Bing Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:03 pm

Great intro mate, thanks for sharing it with us! I'm glad to hear you're excited to join - we're very happy to have you here Smile
Bing

Introductions!  NuD0cpJ

kermit

Back to top Go down

Post by This Land Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:21 pm

Pidalu wrote:Welcome to the cc! Always been fascinated with History but was never any good at remembering dates!

Make yourself at home, any questions just reach out Smile

Thanks pal! Thankfully when it got to studying it at university the whole 'remembering dates' aspect was a thing of the past, if you pardon the terrible pun Laughing
This Land
This Land

Introductions!  YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by This Land Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:23 pm

Bing wrote:Great intro mate, thanks for sharing it with us! I'm glad to hear you're excited to join - we're very happy to have you here Smile

Thanks bud, been a great first day alch'ing my life away but having company to chat with in the channel! Looking forward to hopefully meeting you and others whenever the next clan event is Smile
This Land
This Land

Introductions!  YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Bing Fri Sep 20, 2019 1:48 pm

Th1s Land wrote:
Bing wrote:Great intro mate, thanks for sharing it with us! I'm glad to hear you're excited to join - we're very happy to have you here Smile

Thanks bud, been a great first day alch'ing my life away but having company to chat with in the channel! Looking forward to hopefully meeting you and others whenever the next clan event is Smile

For additional company feel free to hop in the discord server so you can chat with us even if you aren't ingame Laughing
https://discord.gg/d7bPnPa
Bing

Introductions!  NuD0cpJ

kermit

Back to top Go down

Post by This Land Fri Sep 20, 2019 3:45 pm

Bing wrote:
Th1s Land wrote:

For additional company feel free to hop in the discord server so you can chat with us even if you aren't ingame Laughing

Tysm I will do when I'm not watching scary ass movies, I think that with headphones on would be too much to handle haha! P.S. Imagine me having to remove the discord link from the quote because I can't post links yet haha
This Land
This Land

Introductions!  YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Tickmark Fri Sep 20, 2019 4:04 pm

Welcome aboard! City fan here, hope your lot have a good season, fond memories of Zaba and Pellegrini.
Tickmark
Tickmark

Back to top Go down

Post by This Land Fri Sep 20, 2019 4:41 pm

Tickmark wrote:Welcome aboard! City fan here, hope your lot have a good season, fond memories of Zaba and Pellegrini.

Thank you Tick, really nice to be here! Ah I love Man City, they're an absolute pleasure to watch on the pitch (even when they lose 3-2 to Norwich Razz )

Hopefully you guys smash the CL this year I really want a) you to win and b) 2 English teams to win in consecutive years
This Land
This Land

Introductions!  YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Moondancer Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:59 pm

Welcome Th!s land. I hope you are enjoying your time so far with the clan. Hope to see you in the game and on discord Smile
Moondancer
Moondancer

Introductions!  YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by This Land Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:09 am

Moondancer wrote:Welcome Th!s land. I hope you are enjoying your time so far with the clan. Hope to see you in the game and on discord Smile

I am, thanks Moon! Look forward to meeting you in game and on discord too Very Happy
This Land
This Land

Introductions!  YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sir Striker Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:44 pm

Welcome to the community Mitch! Hope to see you in game Smile
Sir Striker
Sir Striker

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next