Would this be a system you would use?

PVM Gear Lending System I_vote_lcap74%PVM Gear Lending System I_vote_rcap 74% 
[ 17 ]
PVM Gear Lending System I_vote_lcap26%PVM Gear Lending System I_vote_rcap 26% 
[ 6 ]

Total Votes : 23

PVM Gear Lending System Empty PVM Gear Lending System

Post by Rambo Sun May 15, 2016 11:08 am

Hey Everyone this thread is about the Gear Lending System that I will be starting for the clan, this is a service that is to help lower levels or people who can't afford all the gear they need for bossing or even just slayer. I haven't figured out exactly how this will work yet, so I am open to suggestions on how to make it better for everyone or more efficient. There will be a few different types of aid you can receive from this system. Note that I say "RENTAL" but they are free of charge, just couldn't think of another word.

1. PVM Equipment Rental
This will involve cheap items that will be lent for no collateral at all, gear straight from my bank that is meant to help people out.

2. High Tier PVM Equipment
This will include items like DWH, DFS, and items like this that will only be lent with collateral, but will be 100% safe, this way you can own it without risk of losing any GP, you will get back exactly what you give me for it.

3. PVM Supply Packages
This can range from antivenoms, super restores and sara brews, this is for people who have gear that is good enough but struggle to pay for supplies. NOTE that the amount of supplies received from this service will not be 1000's of potions, but simply enough to get you started.

RULES
1. Anyone caught abusing this system will be unable to receive further assistance forever, ex selling supplies received on ge for profit
2. You may only receive supplies 2 times per week from Supply Packs
3. You may only have one item borrowed at a time, to receive another you must return the previous item
4. Must be ranked in the CC to apply for this service
5. Pictures of lending items will be taken at the time of each trade, by both sides, they will only be needed in the case of a discrepancy/scam
6. Do not be angry if you do not get an item you want, because someone else may have it
                These are the rules as of now, more may be added I suggest checking them every time you request an item.

For now however I need to hear from you guys as to what lower prices items would be highly sought after for pvm so I can add them to my bank tab for you guys !

There will also be a form you must fill out that I am going to be making in the very near future, very simple just says basically what and when you want the item and what for.

Thanks,
Rambo Tanks  - HAPPY PVMING =]
Rambo
Rambo

Back to top Go down

PVM Gear Lending System Empty Re: PVM Gear Lending System

Post by Moon Light Sun May 15, 2016 1:54 pm

I approve of this system, seems really cool... Let's just hope it works out.
Many people (myself included) will probably have use of this.
- Daddy =)

PVM Gear Lending System NuD0cpJ

Magic Tree

Back to top Go down

Post by Faint Sun May 15, 2016 4:28 pm

Neat idea.
Faint
Faint

PVM Gear Lending System OUwuWDK

Back to top Go down

Post by Stigbo Mon May 16, 2016 3:33 am

Sounds like a great idea, really interested to see how this works out.

Do you need any help in rasing GP to buy the gear?
Stigbo
Stigbo

Back to top Go down

Post by TheJorrit Mon May 16, 2016 3:33 am

Good idea. I think the chat is full of people who'd like to help eachother out. Add my Guthan's armour set to the list for people to possible borrow whenever I'm not using it. Everything to get people to slay! Smile
TheJorrit
TheJorrit

Back to top Go down

Post by Moon Light Mon May 16, 2016 5:16 am

I would be able to lend something if needed!

Magic Tree

Back to top Go down

Post by BitBug Mon May 16, 2016 8:12 am

I like the idea, as long as plenty of higher ranked people keep an eye on things to avoid abuse of the system. Finding people who want to keep a database of given items and such could be a bit challenging. But i find myself needing gear often too so I like the idea.

+1! and im available to lend out some items while im skilling

PVM Gear Lending System 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Post by Rambo Mon May 16, 2016 4:26 pm

Hey there guys I am glad everyone is looking forward to this as i am too. First thing I would like to say, is that if you are willing to lend people gear, no matter the item, it should be something you can afford to lose as there will always be a risk no matter what we do to prevent possible scams. Secondly i don't want people getting the wrong idea, if i do end up taking supplies/donations from others they will be 100% used for this, I don't want people thinking I'm trying to make money off of this. If that is what people think I will not accept supplies from people. The rules still need to be tweaked for this aswell. I am open to suggestions !

Thanks guys
Rambo
Rambo

Back to top Go down

Post by sylar Mon May 16, 2016 5:40 pm

It's a nice idea but honestly it's way too uncontrollable and I feel too many scams will happen because of this.
sylar
sylar

PVM Gear Lending System YP5zkAJ

Back to top Go down

Post by BitBug Wed May 18, 2016 6:00 am

sylar wrote:It's a nice idea but honestly it's way too uncontrollable and I feel too many scams will happen because of this.

Bit uncontrollable and kinda hard to manage after a while with multiple lends going on at once.

PVM Gear Lending System 4068HaS

Back to top Go down

Post by TheJorrit Wed May 18, 2016 11:03 am

This is a fair point. The current system seems to work quite alright right now aswell.
TheJorrit
TheJorrit

Back to top Go down

Post by gmm007 Wed May 18, 2016 12:08 pm

I doubt ranked players will scam and it is specified only ranked players will be able to use this system
gmm007

Back to top Go down

Post by SwolyManmoth Thu May 19, 2016 9:44 am

This is an awesome system
SwolyManmoth
SwolyManmoth

PVM Gear Lending System M2gyq

mith drag

Back to top Go down

Post by Stigbo Fri May 20, 2016 4:46 am

Has there been any updates to this? Really interested to see how it gets on.
Stigbo
Stigbo

Back to top Go down

Post by Detecti Fri May 20, 2016 2:07 pm

Hey, this is a long ask cause im not a ranked member yet but have been hanging out in the chat for sometime. But I plan on blasting out a few range levels in nmz this weekend and i think a necklace of anguish would help my xp per hour tremendously, i would be able to put down my fury + mils as collateral. let me know if you want to help!
Detecti
Detecti

Back to top Go down

Post by Detecti Fri May 20, 2016 2:22 pm

Nvm, they where cheaper than i thought, managed to sell some gear for one temporarily (:
Detecti
Detecti

Back to top Go down

Post by Shimaruku Fri May 20, 2016 2:47 pm

Would be nice to have a system like this!
Shimaruku
Shimaruku

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreizo Sat May 21, 2016 3:10 pm

I support!
Dreizo
Dreizo

Back to top Go down

Post by runtellthat4 Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:11 pm

This is being discussed by our Sr moderators at the present time..we have concerns as many have addressed in this thread and are working hard trying to come up with a workable solution....Hailey has made this a high priority for us as a clan..I would like to thank Rambo for this thread and the advice he has given me....I am hoping to see more comments,ideas and suggestions here....this seems like a great idea but we need everyone's help to make it work...keep your thoughts coming ...TYVM
runtellthat4

PVM Gear Lending System Eoezals

Back to top Go down

Post by ladybird2 Sat Sep 24, 2016 6:44 am

I think its a great idea, we had something similar in a clan I was a founder in on rs2, of course the lending system was in place then but in this case if collateral is exchanged then the system is pretty much risk free, will there be a time limit on items lent?. In my previous experience a lending account was created by the person who Administered the system so as not to complicate their own account much like Hailey has CCBank. People donated things too if they felt like it, I for instance could give 50 brews to this scheme or some other items. We did indeed have a clannie who boasted about how much profit a day he was making from our pray pots, you will always get greedy people, but I feel confident that the people I am aware of that may choose to use the service, will be the ones that contribute in cc with chat about their activities which is always interesting to me .Glad to help in any way I can, I didn't do the admin last time of course, and wont be doing it this time either, that's all down to you Run ! and I know it can be a lot of work, but I think its a very nice thing to offer the clan and it has my full support.
ladybird2

ladybird

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next