Giving Thanks

3 posters

Go down

Giving Thanks Empty Giving Thanks

Post by NixWigton Thu Mar 03, 2016 9:54 pm

I wanted to take a moment to thank a couple of clan members who've really made an impact on me recently.

First off is naturally OSRS Advice. Not only for all the time and effort she puts into the clan, but also for hosting drop parties and coordinating all of us hooligans.

Second off would be Majadour and BLITZCRANK. Last week I had my account raided by an attacker that got access to my personal device and lost everything. These two didn't give me a hand-out (even though they offered to), but they gave me the advice and support I needed to hear to pick up the pieces and get going again.

Thirdly, 3lven. Last week he achieved 99 slayer the same time that I got my 99 hitpoints and that I Acseus I got 99 attack. 3lven took it a step further and hosted a drop party for the entire clan and kept me on target by "racing" me to 99.

Fourth, and most recently, is to sparticus 1. He went out of his way to host not just one, but TWO 20M+ drop parties back to back. Not everyone received their riches (including me Razz), but his generosity led to a large number of 314 bystanders to join the CC and hopefully will make a name for themselves in the weeks to come.

Everyone in the clan is always helpful and supportive, but I wanted to give a huge shout-out to those 5 for going above and beyond this week.

Giving Thanks U7euiv5

Bandos

Back to top Go down

Giving Thanks Empty Re: Giving Thanks

Post by 3lven Sat Mar 05, 2016 4:51 pm

Much love <3
3lven
3lven

Giving Thanks NuD0cpJ

dbow2

Back to top Go down

Giving Thanks Empty Re: Giving Thanks

Post by SPARTICUS Sun Mar 06, 2016 9:30 pm

There will be more drop parties! lol but I am having lots of fun with this clan it truly is full of great people and cant wait to get to know you all a little more.
SPARTICUS
SPARTICUS

Back to top Go down